10 Reasons Why We Want Nadiya To Win
Only if you have been living on another planet would you have not heard about the Great British Bake Off, the television show which has the taken the UK by a storm.
Ahead of tonight’s final, we thought we would list ten reasons why we think finalist Nadiya Hussain is awesome and should win!
- She is the only woman in the final
Being a platform that brings together women’s voices, we love the fact that Nadiya is a woman in the final of the highly competitive contest! Especially as the other two finalists are male. And we are all about supporting women.
- She is awesome (and doesn’t know it)
- She is an inspiration to young girls everywhere
Young girls need role models they can look up to and identify with. Nadiya has become an iconic role model for young girls everywhere.
- She comes from Luton
The beleaguered town of Luton is often in the news for all the wrong reasons. But this town famous for its hat-making, has not only produced the gifted Nadiya but also the brilliant food entrepreneur Shazia Saleem of ‘ieat foods’.
- She is super talented, and hasn’t quite realised it yet
- She has a great sense of humour and is funny without meaning to be!
- She has the best facial expressions
- She is a mother of three
And an inspiration for mothers, women and parents who feel that parenthood means the end of achieving their dreams. Goes to show, it doesn’t have to be that way – you can be a parent and achieve amazing things!
- She creates amazing bakes
Her wonderful creations demonstrate how intelligent she is, with her meticulous planning and eye for detail.
- We simply love her along with millions of other Britons #TeamNadiya